ITA Software's airline passenger service and reservations platform contains the software required to run a passenger airline, including: Reservations, Inventory Control, Departure Control, Schedule Manager, Reaccommodation, and more.
ITA Schedule Manager makes it easy to modify, add, and delete flights for planned schedule changes or irregular operations changes.
Fully automated and integrated with all modules, ITA Schedule Manager proactively designates, stores, and processes protection preferences for passengers affected by flight cancellations. ITA Schedule Manager significantly increases efficiencies, reducing costs associated with both planned and unforeseen schedule changes while improving passenger satisfaction.
Grow & Transform with Ease
Automate schedule changes and seamlessly update throughout the platform
- Significantly increase efficiencies and reduce costs associated with both planned and unforeseen schedule changes, while improving passenger satisfaction
- Makes schedule change updates and notifications a fast and error-proof process because real-time changes are automatically passed to all ITA airline platform components and appropriate external systems:
- Automatic attachment of appropriate seat map
- Inventory records automatically initiated for newly created flights
- Automatic transmission of SSMs to GDS and OAL systems
- Fully supports codeshare partners, airline alliances, and distribution partners
- Includes sophisticated role-based controls and configurable business logic based on airline rules and processes for a customized interface per airline business rules
Easy to Learn & Use
Elimiate errors and improve productivity
- Increases employee productivity and customer satisfaction with more accurate handling of broken PNRs through automation
- Reduces training time from several weeks to only two days with goal-oriented interfaces and workflow-optimized design
Build Loyalty through Innovation
Proactively protect your customers and minimize the impact of changes
- Centralized repository for viewing and addressing flight schedules in real-time, and across all modules and channels, minimizes impact on passengers
- Fully automated and integrated with all components, ITA Schedule Manager can proactively designate, store, and process protection preferences for passengers affected by flight cancellations
- Full integration with ITA Reaccommodation lets you reaccommodate affected passengers quickly and with minimal disruption.
> Contact our Business Development team today to learn more
Airline Passenger Service & Reservations Brochure
Efficient Schedule Edits
New Leg Addition