ITA Software's airline passenger service and reservations platform contains the software required to run a passenger airline, including: Reservations, Inventory Control, Departure Control, Schedule Manager, Reaccommodation, and more.
ITA Inventory Control is a single authoritative source of availability that works hand-in-hand with your revenue management department.
It is composed of two fully integrated, high-speed, scalable systems: DACS® (Dynamic Availability Calculating System) and ICS (Inventory Control Server). It’s a unique setup that significantly reduces query volumes on your legacy host system and lets you inventory and sell any combination of products and services at a far lower cost.
And because ITA Inventory Control is highly adaptable and fully supports advanced revenue management methods, you can easily modify your merchandising models to meet changing business needs and customer demands.
Embrace new strategies and inventory anything you can count
Grow & Transform with Ease
- Lets you seamlessly deploy advanced business models, including a la carte optional services and products, branded fares, and bundled/unbundled pricing
- Allows you to inventory and sell any combination of products or services such as seat selection, meals, pillows, overhead bins, pets on board, and more
- Fully supports codeshare partners, airline alliances, and distribution partners
- Accommodates mapping of booking codes by leg, segment, O&D controls, POS/channel, flight range, date, operating and marketing carrier, etc.
- Offers configurable nesting structure, variable by market, geographic region, flight number, flight range, and date
- Enables flexible aircraft and seat configurations:
- All aircraft types supported (mainline, codeshare, and more)
- Seat configurations and AU for more than 100,000 seats
- Multi-cabins, including cabins within cabins, moveable curtains, cross-cabin inventory
- Multiple inventory configurations per aircraft type
- Includes sophisticated role-based controls and configurable business logic based on airline rules and processes
- Supports advanced revenue management strategies, no matter how complex
- Full O&D controls such as bid price/gradient model and bid price curve/bid price vector models
- Journey Control logic
- Complex POS control
- Other advanced revenue management methods
- Seamlessly integrates with revenue management systems and varying revenue management data
- Enables automated adjustments of revenue management strategies
- Offers a low cost method to store, calculate, and distribute availability without per-message charges for seamless query responses
Easy to Learn & UseIncrease productivity and improve accuracy
- Easy to use interfaces create efficiencies and improve accuracy
- Makes it easy for route controllers to modify inventory manually, adjusting selling levels to promote/restrict sales
- Makes it easy for airline employees to create product and service attributes and bundle those attributes together to provide branded and targeted offerings
- Lets agents quickly narrow results and access more details with flexible filters
- Reduces training times from several weeks to only two days
- Enables quick updates and increased productivity with an advanced, adaptable system, intuitive GUI design, and flexible filters
Interact with your customers at the right time, with the right offer
Build Loyalty Through Innovation
- Allows authorized users to access changes to inventory and new product offerings – consistently and from any customer touch point – via a centralized data repository
- Enables targeted promotions and presentations of optional services for individual travelers and their companions based on user preferences and historical buying patterns
Airline Passenger Service & Reservations Brochure